Meal Plan Week #19

06 February 2017


It's the start of a new week!

Which means meal planning is back in full force!

The week before we left for San Diego, I made Pork Chili Verde in the slow cooker. It was so good, easy and versatile! The bonus: I knew it would make two meals. In my book, that makes it a winner right there!

One night, we had it over quinoa.



 On another night, we had it in tacos over soft corn tortillas with shredded Monterey jack cheese.

Both required plenty of chopped cilantro, onions, and a squeeze of lime. Oh my! It was fabulous! You could also use it to make burritos, tostadas, nachos, or just serve it over grains or rice. Any way you make it, every bite will be enjoyed! I'll have to post the recipe in a separate blog post.
Believe me, it deserves its own post. 😄


Walking through downtown San Diego, I saw this t-shirt in a window and I had to laugh.
It says, "I hate tacos. Said no Juan ever!"

I mean, who doesn't love tacos? Tacos are a weekly thing in my family and I'm always looking for tasty ways to incorporate them. And I don't know about you but tacos in my house are always ALWAYS served on paper plates. #yayfornodishes  

Here's what on the menu this week:

Meal Plan Week #19
  • Kielbasa & Roasted Veggie Hash
  • Sausage and Cornbread Breakfast Casserole
  • Baked Green Chili Chicken Tacos
  • Chili Mac
  • Teriyaki Chicken & Pineapple Kabobs
2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -