Brunch and a birthday!

21 April 2014

01
We started with Tropical Yogurt Parfaits made with peaches, pineapple, granola, Greek yogurt, and toasted coconut. Yum!

02
The Summer Salad was a fresh corn, blueberry and chicken salad made with a yogurt and feta dressing.

03
Making goat cheese crostini with fig jam and prosciutto.

01A
Girlfriends even pick up your camera and snap photos of food for you.

04
Janette & Yvonne.

05
Karen & Rory.

06A
I am so blessed by these lovely ladies.

07
Happy Birthday my dear, Hailey!

08

10
Lemon Ice Box Pie with shortbread pecan crust.
This weekend, I hosted a brunch for some of my sweet girlfriends. It was my way of showing them how blessed I am to have each one of them in my life. Although we are all so different, the Lord has knitted our hearts together and I am so grateful to be doing life with them! They encourage me in my walk with the Lord and they give me delightful reasons to stretch my hospitality skills.
May the Lord direct our steps as we grow in the light of His grace.
“She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come.
She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue.
She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness. Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: “Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all.”
Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.”
~Proverbs 31:25-30
2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -