An Early Christmas

26 December 2013

01

I see lots of baking ahead for these two!

 

DSC06603

My sweet parents.

 

05

These royal princesses were serving us tea.

 

06

Habajee reading to James.

 

07

Thankful for his gift.

 

08

What did daddy get?

 

09

 

10

 

11

 

13

A beautiful new wrap for Halmoni.

 

14

 

15

 

16

Thank you, Waldorf’s!

 

17

A new apron for me.

 

18

Festive gifts. Perfect!

 

21

 

20

More reading…

 

19

We celebrated an early Christmas with my family at my brother’s house this year. He made a delicious prime rib and marinated lamb dinner for us all. Yum!

Emily is feeling well these days and over her morning sickness. Yay! The baby is due in June!

We made some sweet memories as a family and the kids had a blast playing with their cousins!

Merry Christmas Eve Eve!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -