Another Reading Milestone

08 April 2013

Spring Break 003

I don’t like to take credit for any of the girls’ achievements because I know in everything, it is the Lord’s gifting and grace that makes it all possible. However, I have been known to say to Morgan (jokingly, of course), my claim to fame: I taught the girls how to read and ride a bike.

In other words, by teaching them how to read, they can now read the Word of God. It will serve as their road map in life. And by teaching them how to ride a bike, they not only have “wings” to fly but many new adventures ahead of them.

It warms my heart to hear the girls reading out loud. They spend much of their day with their noses in books and enjoy every minute of it. We finally got around to celebrating yet another reading milestone this past week. Although they’ve moved on to reading so many other books throughout this process, they still wanted to finish up our second I CAN READ IT book and receive their much desired certificate of completion.

It’s the little things, I tell ya!  Or maybe it was a trip to Yogurt Island they wanted?

Either way, I was happy to celebrate with them. Great job, Girls!!  

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -