Dear Grace

24 March 2013

Seven 004A

My dearest Gracie,

I can't imagine my life without you in it.  You are my sweet, innocent, and free-spirited child. There are no layers to peel with you. You are simply filled with every good and pure thing a little girl could be.

God created you with a generous and selfless heart. You adore your sister and often think of her before you think of yourself. That same heart is also soft and shy. Yet it loves deeply and forgives, easily.

God made you brave. In many ways, you are the bravest person I know. He also gave you a compassionate soul. Your desire to adopt all the orphans in this world inspires us daily to search our own hearts and live life more courageously and sacrificially. 

You are the girl who cries not only for the broken-hearted but also cries countless "happy tears" in your times of simple joy. I pray God would continue to bless you with an ocean of happy tears, my sweet child.

May God bless you with understanding as you choose to bravely walk towards the good plans and purposes He has for you. I get teary-eyed just thinking of how humbly and beautifully your light shines on this side of heaven. 

Love,

mama

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -