A Birthday Letter to My Daughters

24 March 2013

bikes

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dear 7 year-old Birthday Girls,

God knew exactly what He was doing when He said, "SURPRISE, TWINS!!" 

In many ways, we are still surprised. Surprised at His infinite grace, favor, and mercy on our lives.

But then again, God is good... 

No, GOD IS GREAT.

You're both changing and growing so fast these days. Truth be told, I marvel at how fascinatingly beautiful you are and I don't want to miss a minute of the beauty of who you are becoming.

Everyday, I realize how much better I am because I have you in my world. I know I'm supposed to be the one teaching you but so often it is you, teaching me about life... and love.

Today, as we celebrate and honor God for creating you, we also take a moment to remember and give thanks to your birth mom- the brave young woman who carried you for 33.5 weeks, making the courageous and selfless choice to give you both a hope and a future. 

May God bless her and keep her, all her days.    

With all my love,

Your mama

judi bola online said...

Your life is very harmonious. Always keep communication parents to their adult children.

Anonymous said...

A very happy belated birthday to you both! Have a wonderful year ahead.

Kari

Catherine said...

Thank you so much, Kari! Can you believe they're SEVEN??! It goes by way too fast. :) Happy Easter to you and Evan! xo

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -