Piano Recital

10 December 2012

piano recital 009

Our awesome teacher, Miss Allison..

 

piano recital 026A

They both did GREAT!!

 

piano recital 023A

 

  piano recital 027A

 

Grace’s, “Go Tell It On The Mountain.”

 

Faith’s, “O Come All Ye Faithful.”

 

Mom & Faith playing, “Away in a Manger.”

Well, the girls enjoyed their first piano recital experience.  Although they said they were a little nervous, they both did wonderfully and most importantly, they said they had FUN!!  They also said they wanted to do it again in the future. 

Me, on the other hand, kind of botched the ending of my duet with Faith due to nerves and a led foot!  Apparently, my cute but not at all functional, peep toe high heel wasn’t used to pushing down the damper pedal, since I practiced every day in bare feet! 

I should of listened to Faith as she asked me right before we started, “Do you want to take off your shoe, mom?”  Smart one, she is. 

Oh well!  It was a learning experience for us all.  And now, I totally understand (first-hand) the preparation, the nerves and the courage involved in playing for an audience. 

So proud of our girls!!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -