Soup's on!

12 October 2012



This one was super simple, healthy, light, and packed with flavor.  Plus, the kids really loved the croutons.  I made this last week and my girls have already asked me when I'm going to make this again!     
 


Pinned Image


This has become one of my new favorite soups of the season!  Trust me, it's a real crowd pleaser.  This soup can be easily adjusted to suit vegetarians and meat-lovers alike.  I used spinach tortellini and added some fresh spinach to the soup right before serving.  YUM!!    





Aren't those beans beautiful?!



This is what you get.  A hearty, satisfying and delicious staple for fall.  Add a crusty wheat bagette and a glass of Cabernet and you're all set.
As you probably know, I have a serious love for hearty soups. 
I made these three recently and they were all blog worthy.
Basically, you can't go wrong with any of them. 
On another note, we've had 3 consecutive days in the 80's.  It's been divine!! 
At least now, we can monkey around outside without melting.
Happy Weekend!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -