On the move…

09 February 2012

moving day

Did I mention we’re moving?

Yeah, in 2 days to be exact. 

Funny thing is, if you would’ve asked me a month ago if we had any plans to move, I would’ve said no.  That all changed in one day.  Come to think of it, some of life’s biggest changes happen in one day, don’t they? 

Anyway, without getting too detailed here, it’s a good thing-- in fact, it’s a GOD thing.  It was an unexpected blessing for sure and we’re excited for the change. 

If you think about it on Saturday, say a prayer for us.  Moving isn’t always the most joyous thing to do but strangely, I’m feeling pretty calm about the whole thing.  Still, moving can be stressful so your prayers are always welcomed for a smooth transition.  The new house is only 6 miles away so we’re happy to be staying local and actually, we’ll be a lot closer to our weekly activities as well.

Because I’ll be buried in boxes for a while, I’ll be taking a short break from my blog for a few days. 

Until then, carry on. (smile)

“Forget the former things;
do not dwell on the past.
See, I am doing a new thing!
Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the desert
and streams in the wasteland.”

~Isaiah 43:18-19

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -