Feelin’ Irie

04 October 2011

River Hats 014

The countdown has begun! 

This picture was taken about 5 months ago but I thought I’d post it since we’ll be making a stop in Jamaica, mon! 

Next week, Morgan and I will celebrate our 10 year anniversary with a cruise to the Caribbean!

(and we couldn’t imagine doing that without our girls!

Our endless summer continues with lots more fun in the sun!

 

snorkel 01

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The girls have been practicing their snorkeling… 

 

snorkel 03

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We’ve been looking forward to this vacation for a long time now and I can hardly believe that it’s almost here!

(If I’m not careful, it’ll sneak up on me, too!)

Here’s to enjoying the entire adventure, startingNOW!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -