School of Life

02 September 2011

toilets 010A

Faith: What are you doing, Mom?

Me: Getting ready to clean the toilets.

Faith: Can I help?

Me: Sure, you can! (insert music to my ears)

Grace: Can I help, too?

Me: Of course, you can!

 

So what did we learn in “school” yesterday?  You guessed it!  How to clean a toilet thoroughly! 

I must say, I’m feeling rather accomplished as a teacher.  Ha!

 

toilets 016

The girls relished the new responsibility.  They were so proud to be able to help me with this new job and couldn’t wait to tell daddy what they did.  With 3 bathrooms to clean in our home, the girls said that we could each take one and get the job done with TEAMWORK.  Gotta love this age where learning anything NEW can be fun!

The Duncan Family said...

How cute! The bathroom was Natalie's "job" last year...and her favorite part was the toilet. Guess it's a 5 year old thing. :)

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -