Jello Aquarium (well, it’s more like a pond)

13 September 2011

sprinkler_fishbowl_l
Ok, so this is was my motivation but no, stubborn me had to do it my own way… the easy way, with Jello. 

Crafts & Projects 005
I started with this…  seems logical, right?

Crafts & Projects 026
Alas, no…  it turned out to be more of a murky dark pond, filled with dead fish at the bottom. 

Crafts & Projects 066
Turns out the girls didn’t really care if it was crystal clear water or dark pond water.  They just appreciated the effort.
They thought it was neat and happily ate it up.
I guess the actual how-to uses lemon-lime soda, unflavored gelatin, and blue food coloring. 
Oh well. 
Speaking of Jello…

Jello Jigglers 016
Never underestimate the power of Jello.  Proven to brighten any day!

Jello Jigglers 008


Jello Jigglers 013
Jello jigglers.

Jello Jigglers 015
Welcome to your childhood!
2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -