The “H” word.

06 July 2011

I’ve never been one to really complain about our summer heat but what the heck?!  Humidity and hot desert temps DO NOT go together.  Now I know what people in the south must feel like!  Humidity when I’m in Hawaii is one thing but here, in the California low desert??  Blah!  “I CALL SHENANIGANS!!”     

OK, I’m done ranting.     

What do you do after dinner when you don’t feel like going anywhere and your kids need a bath anyway? 

Let ‘em play outside with rocks and dirt until they get good and sweaty...    

heat wave 002

 

Then you go outside every 10 minutes and hose ‘em off. 

heat wave 007

heat wave 010heat wave 008

heat wave 011

heat wave 006

heat wave 012

Fact:  All kids love to be squirted with a hose.  Well, at least mine do, anyway. Smile

The Letter 'W' said...

i didn't notice the humidity today...probably because I HAVEN'T GONE OUTSIDE ONCE!!! we are a little stir crazy here too!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -