Single Serving Summer Fruit Trifles

29 May 2011

Memorial Day weekend 042
These are simple and absolutely adorable!
I saw this idea on my friend, Aubrey’s blog
This summer time treat combines two of my favorites- mason jars and summer berries.
Of course, it can doctored up any which way you please.  I thought about using peaches and blueberries, too.  Yummy!   
Don’t you just love the simple beauty of a mason jar? 
In my house, I’ve practically replaced all the juice cups, vases, and containers I have to various sized mason jars.  I love all the uses I have for them. 
And since my family adores angel food cake and berries (who doesn’t, right?), this was something I just had to make.  So stinkin’ cute! 
Finding beauty in the little things makes me… happy!
Hailey said...

we certainly share the same love for JARS! love ya

The Duncan Family said...

I agree! I LOVE mason jars! Food looks and tastes better when served in a jar. :) Cute dessert!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -