Haircuts

07 May 2011

Haircut 010 First Haircut 021

Grace today at 5… and Grace at 15 months.

Haircut 008First Haircut 016

Faith today at 5… and Faith at 15 months.

The whole family got haircuts yesterday. I've been going to my same hairstylist for 15 years now. Morgan's been going to him for about 11 of those years. It's unfortunate that he's all the way in Long Beach but we use it as a good excuse to see my family while we're there.

The girls got 3 inches cut off the bottom. I've been trying to let their bangs grow out but like any bang growing process, it takes time and some frustration. :)

I can remember a time not too long ago when I thought their hair would never grow!

They look quite adorable- both then and now, if I don't say so myself!

Dear Girls,
Yes, we do put sunscreen on you every time you're out in the sun, but even with SPF 50, you tan quite easily!


XOXO,
Mom & Dad

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -