The First Tee

26 March 2011

So sweet... they always hold hands when they're in a new environment.

Faith getting some instruction.

Putting practice.

Good try, Grace! So close!

The girls had their first golf lesson with The First Tee program today. I suppose we pretty much live in the golf capital of the world so lessons were probably inevitable. The Little Linkster program is very reasonable and runs the entire year on Saturday mornings. We thought this would be a great opportunity for the girls to be introduced to the game, as well as learn some basic skills.

Morgan and I also pre-determined that this activity was going to be a "daddy/daughter thing"- a fun way to spend some quality time with daddy while mommy gets a couple of hours to enjoy for herself. Uh, OK... you don't have to twist my arm. :D

I sure miss golf. Morgan and I used to play as much as possible before the girls came along. I'm looking forward to the day when we can all play as a family!
Danielle said...

Now that looks like fun! For mom too :)

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -