CBS Children's Program

03 December 2010









Even daddy got to come and watch!

The girls had their Christmas program at Community Bible Study yesterday. They sang 4 songs... "Behold the Star, Away in a Manger, This Little Light of Mine, and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star." Faith and Grace love to perform and if there's a stage involved, even better.
So proud of them both. They did great!

J.M. Larson said...

I read your blog and bio and I see so many similarities between us I found it almost unbelievable how much we have in common. I also saw your article Speak the Blessing in Desert Christian News magazine lasrt month. Many blessings to you and your family this Christmas and New Year.

Catherine said...

Thank you for speaking such sweet words, Jennifer and taking the time to leave a comment. May you feel the love, peace, joy and hope of Christ this Christmas season!

Kristin said...

I love it! First of all, I did not know that you have a blog - How wonderful! I will join as a follower and look forward to seeing so much more about your beautiful babies . . . and is that Faith in the center in the video? They are adorable!
Thanks for your visit and look forward to seeing you soon, Kristin xo

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -