Thankful Thursday

18 November 2010

-A fun and exciting trip to Disneyland yesterday! Morgan took the day off and we had a wonderful time as a family. Pictures to come soon!

-The wise and mature women in my CBS group. What a blessing they've been to me. Collectively, they have BEEN THROUGH IT ALL. Their faith is inspiring and FEARLESS.

-My darling children who are turning into quite the prayer warriors. Oh, how they bless me with their sweet and heartfelt prayers.

-Our homeschool co-op and my two girlfriends, Shannon & Hailey. I don't know what I'd do without them.

-The strength and support of my loving husband. It's a beautiful and reassuring thing to know that he will be with me forever.

-For the opportunities that God gives us to grow our faith and trust in Him. It's easy to trust when everything is going our way. Despite the circumstances, there is always something to be thankful for. I'm choosing to be grateful today. Praising God- through it all!
2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -