Thankful Thursday

14 October 2010

It's Thursday again and this week, I have so many things to be thankful for! Two HUGE blessings stand out this week...

The first- My dad is now cancer FREE!
He was diagnosed with melanoma a few months ago. Initially, we were told he had stage 4 cancer, based on the size of his tumor. After having surgery to remove all the yuckiness in his foot, the good doctors over at USC think they got it all. The best part- the cancer did NOT spread to his lymph nodes. He is now recovering nicely and should be back on his feet in about a month or so. I trusted God for whatever the outcome would be. Truthfully, I was praying more for my mom. She's been through so much with her own health issues over the years. Taking care of my dad would definitely be harder on her than my dad.
We are THANKING and PRAISING our Lord who heals!

The second- Today, Morgan and I are celebrating our 9th Wedding Anniversary! It's hard to believe I've known him for so long now (16 years to be exact). Everyday with him is a gift and we continue to grow in love and respect for one another. I stand in awe of the goodness that God has poured into my life through the blessing of my dear husband. Thankful is the perfect word to describe how I feel about him. Happy Anniversary to Us!!
Genny said...

That is awesome news about your Dad! PTL!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -