Thankful Thursday

07 October 2010


I've decided to take some time each week to reflect on all the things I'm thankful for. I'm guessing some weeks, there will be plenty of reasons to be thankful; while other weeks may require some deeper thought. Either way,
it's a great lesson (and habit) in cultivating a heart of gratitude, acknowledgement and praise.

This week, I'm thankful for...

Cooler temps!

The beginning of a restored family relationship that's been heavy on my heart.

My dad recovering nicely from surgery.

The study of Daniel and his great example of trusting God.

My husband who I admire greatly for his steadfast example of integrity and honor.

The blessing of a good and godly girlfriend.

Those extra couple of pounds I've been carrying lately. It means that I've been eating well. :)

Two pairs of adorable feet that will never be this small again.

God's living word and His promises.

Answered prayers.

Unanswered prayers.

Lessons that can only be learned while we wait...
Hailey said...

Love you. I'm thankful for you!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -