Brownie Pops

13 June 2010

Cooling our brownies.
Two kinds of sprinkles and two kinds of chocolate. :)
Halmoni helps the girls decorate their pops.
A brownie bouquet!
My adorable niece, Kylie.
Uncle Rich and Auntie Emily.

Lovely!

Sharing is always fun!

Gracie enjoys the pop she made.

Pretend camping and having fun with habajee.

Can you tell that I've been busy? I haven't blogged all week. So unlike me,
I know!

An update- we've been adjusting to our new 'no nap' schedule. You can tell it's still 'new' because this week, the girls have actually taken 4 naps! I only let them sleep for about an hour and it's usually between 2-3 p.m. I'm embracing my extra time with them as well as feeling quite challenged at the same time. So far, it's been kinda nice! I'm most enjoying the fact that if we're out somewhere, we don't need to rush home in the mornings for lunch, wind-down, etc.

Brownie Pops- aren't they cute?! I'm always on the look out for things that will occupy and engage the girls so I borrowed the Wilton's brownie pop mold from my girlfriend, Shannon. She actually made the pops for the kids a couple of weeks ago during a playdate and I thought they were a-dorable! They're the perfect size for little ones, too. Of course, Morgan had 3! In the process of making them, I thought of some fun and festive ideas that I can do with the pops so I think I'll be picking up my own mold very soon. Thanks, Shan!

Bonus- my brother and the basketball team that he coaches had their annual tourney in Palm Springs so we were able to go to one of his games and hang out. My parents also joined us for the day. We got to cheer his team to a win, spend time with the folks, swim, and eat dinner in the backyard (we had some gorgeous weather!). We also love it when my parents bring us some yummy Korean bbq! Gotta love weekends!
The Letter 'W' said...

they came out cute!! i did cupcakes with them once too.

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -