Summer Scriptures

21 May 2010

The other day, the girls asked me for more scriptures. School's been out for a week and a half now, but I guess it's not surprising that they got used to our routine. We typically recited our verses before meals and bedtime. I decided to come up with some verses that we can memorize and place in our hearts until school starts again. Per Morgan's request, he asked me to pick some that aren't so long. :) After all, it IS summer break!

Summer Scriptures~
 
Week of May 17 & 24
“Come to me, all who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest.” -Matthew 11:28

Week of May 31 & June 7
“Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it.” -Proverbs 22:6

Week of June 14 & 21
“Don’t just listen to the Word. You fool yourselves if you do that. You must do what it says.” -James 1:22

Week of June 28 & July 5
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." -Proverbs 3:5-6

Week of July 12 & 19
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." -John 14:6

Week of July 26 & Aug 2
“Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. Honor your father and mother.” -Ephesians 6:1
2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -