2 more weeks...

06 March 2010

And the girls will be 4! We are planning a pool party for them once again this year. It's so nice that we can have a pool party in March-one of the perks of living in the desert! It's usually between 80-85 degrees towards the end of March and we just heat our pool to 85 for the day. I just love the way the party invites turned out. I found this cute pool party wording online, snapped a few pictures of the girls out by the pool, and asked my friend Holly at Sugar Shoppe Designs to create the design. She did a fabulous job and I love all the fun colors. I can't get over how much older the girls look here. My babies aren't babies anymore...sniff, sniff. No, seriously, I am so excited for them to be turning 4! The only part that I'm a little sad about is the fact that pretty soon, I may not be able to lift them up and carry them anymore. I adore our sweet snuggles and our wrap around hugs. The girls assure me though that soon, they will be able to carry me. :) Love my girls!

Looking forward to celebrating with our family and friends!
2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -