friendship blossoms

11 February 2010

Grace cutting out the heart petals.

Carefully inserting the lollipop.

Ta-da!

Faith assembles her flower.

Ta-da!

flowers in bloom.

My sweetie.

Best buds.

funny valentines.

funny face #2.

The girls and I made these friendship blossoms for their classmates and teachers this week. I don't consider myself crafty by any means but when I saw this in my Disney Family Fun magazine, it looked like something that the girls and I could pull-off. They helped me cut out the hearts, tape the back, and insert the lollipop. I'm realizing that half the battle of "being crafty" is simply the willingness to give it a try. It turned out to be a cute little Valentine's Day craft, if I do say so myself!

The Letter 'W' said...

great job girls! i loved my valentine.
miss shannon

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -