Everything

30 December 2009

I heard this song during worship at church the other day and although it's not a new song to me, the words were heard with more clarity and relevance than ever before. Don't you just love it when that happens? Perhaps it was because of the song's heartfelt prayer-like lyrics? Maybe it was the slow crescendo that starts with a gentle cry and leads to a louder plea? Or maybe it's a combination of both these things, as well as the perfect description of where I desire to be in my walk with God? Nevertheless, I can't stop singing this song.

I have so much to learn. I am so grateful for a God who extends grace and gives me countless opportunities to reflect and grow. I want God to be in everything I say, everything I think, everything I do, and everything I feel.

He is my everything and this is my prayer for the New Year.



2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -