Happy Birthday, Morgan!

24 November 2009

The girls with the birthday card they made for daddy.

He's home from work and ready to open his present.

Dinner at Jackalope Ranch.

Gracie, daddy's girl.

Enjoying a special night out.

The birthday boy picked chocolate molten cake for his free dessert.

Me and my Gracie poo.

Daddy and Faith making silly faces.

A perfect night!

We were eager for Morgan to get home from work so we could shower him with hugs and kisses. After opening up his birthday cards and present (a new shirt), we went to dinner at Jackalope Ranch. So fun! We had a wonderful evening celebrating the man in our life! This year, we've kept our birthdays and anniversary pretty mellow. Not only to save a few pennies but also because we are planning a weekend to Vegas (just the two of us) in a few short weeks. Can't wait!!

There is not a day that goes by that I am not thankful for the day that Morgan was born. Never have I met such a man with so much integrity, kindness, strength, and character. It may sound corny but he makes the world a better place and the fact that he's mine is still overwhelming to think about after all these years, especially when I slow down long enough to really be thankful. It's hard to believe that we've known each other now for 15 years. I cannot say enough praises about the man that I get to spend the rest of my life with and the father to our beautiful daughters. I know I've said this before but he is everything that I am not and I am so thankful that God created that balance in our relationship. I love the fact that I learn life's lessons by watching him, even when I don't want to, because of my own stubbornness. Morgan is generous, patient, and has a gift for encouraging others. He is hard working, sees the big picture, and always tries his best. He loves God, his mama and his family and he makes all of us so very proud. On top of all that, he puts up with a house full of girls and believe me, it's not always pretty over here! He is the King of our castle, the Prince of our dreams, and the Man who will hold our hearts forever. We love him beyond words!
2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -