Mom2Mom

27 May 2009

Me and Kerri.

The feast.

Rhonda's table.
Jenny, Janetta, Emily,
Rhonda, Cat, Becky and Jackie.

Most of us who wore hats this morning.

Today was the last day of M2M before the summer break. The mentor moms lavished us with a fun tea party this morning. We had a beautiful meal, special gifts, lots of love, and true fellowship. I am so honored to be a part of such an amazing ministry. Not only do I get some alone time each week where I get to learn more about what God desires from me, I also get the privilege of using my spiritual gifts to serve the Lord. The added bonus? I have met some of dearest friends through M2M.

Over the last 2 years, I have served as a table leader and also in the role of publicity. Starting next fall, I will take on my new role as the Speaker & Devotion Coordinator. This is Hailey's old position so I know that I have some big shoes to fill! Although I love to see everyone each week and serve, by this time each year, I am usually tired and very much looking forward to the summer break. I will be praying all summer for what the Lord would bring us in the fall. And believe me, come September, I will be itching to get started again!

Thanks for another fantastic year, ladies! Glory be to God!
Hailey said...

To God be the Glory for sure! What a fantastic year. I'm so excited to "pass the torch" to you dear friend! Can't wait to see how the Lord uses your gifts for his glory again next year.

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -