3 is not a crowd...

03 February 2009

All aboard the party train!

The girls like to tackle each other.

Teagan gets pulled from both ends.

A snack break.

Yesterday, I had the joy of watching Teagan all day while Shannon went to work. This is the first time that I've babysat for an entire day and I have to say that I'm a little spoiled now. Teagan is such a sweet and mild mannered little boy. In fact, my girls were way more rambunctious than he was. He came with us to swim class in the morning and waited patiently while watching us swim. Thanks Hailey and Viv for staying and watching him while we swam. To my delight, all 3 kids took a 2.5 hour nap in the afternoon and I was amazed that my house was completely quiet for that long with 3 toddlers! About half way through the day, Teagan must have wanted some male bonding because everytime Morgan came out of his office, he would say that he was going to see Mr. Morgan. Yup, Mr. Morgan is always a big hit in our house. :)

Teagan's little brother, Trey is still in Vietnam but as soon as his visa gets approved, Shannon and Josh will be traveling to bring him home. We are hoping for travel news in just a couple of weeks. Thanks for a fun day, Teag! The girls had a blast!


The Letter 'W' said...

Thanks so much for watching Teagan for us. I'm glad he was a good boy for you! Such great pictures... can you email them to me.it looks like he had a BLAST!!thanks again! love ya!

Hailey said...

Looks like they had a terrible day together! ha!

Glad we got to see you all and help during swim - it was fun.

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -