A day with family...

21 September 2008

Uncle Rich introduces Kobe to Faith.

Faith holds Jezzie.

Grandma helps Grace hold Jezzie.

Adorable!

The girls loved swinging in the backyard.

Faith with Hapajee & Hamoni.

Grace sits with daddy and wong-hamoni (great-grandmother).

The girls are getting so big!

The puppies were a big hit... even in the dark.

Playful pups.

Relaxing after dinner.

After a busy week, we looked forward to going to Rich & Emily's to spend some time with my family. The girls loved their two new puppies. Along with swinging in the backyard, it was definitely a highlight for the day. We also enjoyed a much craved Korean dinner. Morgan and I were just talking about how we missed eating Korean food! And what a treat it was! Thanks, guys! It was great to see my family, including my dear aunt and my 95 year-old grandmother who just keeps chugging along.


Mommy2Kaelynn said...

I was so excited to see your homecoming video and find your blog! My daughter was adopted from Korea last November. We are in Northern California - and I just wanted to say hello and wish you all a MUCH belated congratulations! Thank you for sharing your journey with all of us!!! If we ever head south we'll look you up!

Chandra
Mommy to Kaelynn Rose Soo Jin
--------------------------------------Visit Kaelynn's Website at:
http://kaelynnrosesoojin.aboutmybaby.com/

The Letter 'W' said...

Love the puppies! have the girls asked for their own yet? :)

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -