Mom's Night Out

16 April 2008

It was a great turnout!

With my new role as VP of our Twins Club, I am becoming a bit more active as a member. That means, attending more things than just our monthly play dates. Last night, even though I was dog tired, I happily went to a much needed Mom's Night Out. I guess I couldn't exactly miss it, since I'm the one who planned the evening. As I predicted, I had a little more energy once I left the house. It was a fun evening of connecting with other twin moms and making some new friends. Faith and Grace were sad to see me go anywhere without them but that quickly changed as soon as I left. Apparently they asked for me a couple of times during the evening but other than that, they had a great time hanging out with daddy.
The Letter 'W' said...

It's really neat that there is a twin's club here in our area!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -