Spring Forward

10 March 2008

Even bunnies need to brush their teeth.

Lunchtime at the Twin's Club Party.

Faith hitches a ride on the Radio Flyer.

Faith throws a ball to Grace in the bounce house.

I see my girls through the window.

A beautiful evening at the LQ Resort.

Walking with Hami & Hapi is fun!

Grace kicks it up!

Faith makes a splash!

I can't believe it's already Springtime! That means that the girls' 2nd birthday, along with an early Easter, is just around the corner! We are taking advantage of the extra hour of sunlight by going on evening walks, blowing bubbles in the backyard and letting the girls play in the pool. This past weekend, we were busy with the Twin's Club Spring Fling and also had a short visit from my parents. The girls couldn't have had any more fun!

Anonymous said...

Time really flies and its been close to a year or so viewing your blog, the gals have blossom to toddlers that just seem like a bundle of joy =) if I have a day that went by not that smoothly,their pic never fail to bring out a smile on me. Take good care and God bless you and your family!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -