The Sweet Life

11 February 2008

A gift from Aunt Mary.

Baking is fun!

Faith is pretty detailed.

Grace would rather sample the dough.

Faith makes her mold.

"Are they ready yet?"

Daddy shows Faith how to use the sprinkles.

Faith gives it a try.

Grace decorates with hearts.

Sticky and yummy!

Let the sugar high begin!

Sweets for my sweets.

We spent much of our Sunday afternoon baking and decorating our Valentine's Day cookies. Morgan says that it's not really a sugar cookie unless it has lots of frosting on it so we made sure to be generous on the icing and sprinkles. The girls enjoyed making their own cookie and of course, eating it too. Now, if I can only get them to help me clean up! Let's just say... pink sprinkles everywhere!
I have to confess though, it was mostly my mess.

Hailey said...

Such sweet times with your sweet girls. It's been great catching up on your blog. Glad you got some time with Morgan by yourself - always needed. Enjoy your vacation and I can't wait to see pictures!!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -