me and my baby

01 February 2008

Grace says, "Cheese!

One grape for baby...

...one for me.

Juice time (with baby).

Getting their high chairs buckled up (for baby).

Grace trying to give Faith a wet willy!

The girls and their babies have been inseperable. They've been pretending to do all kinds of things with their little ones. If we have a snack, they want their baby to have a snack. If we have some juice, they want their baby to drink some juice. I even saw Grace putting her baby in a timeout today! She set her baby down on the designated spot, bent down to talk with her face to face, took three steps back and said, "Don't touch." She then walked away, came back in a minute, picked up her baby, then hugged and kissed her! I'd say she's got the basic steps down!

Anila said...

Whoehahahhahaha, you harvest what you sow!
The girls get a great education thats for sure .

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -