Passports Please

28 November 2007

Notice their shirts are drenched in sucker drool.


I took the girls to our local AAA office on Monday to get their passport and citizenship photos taken. We hope to be able to take a family vacation sometime next year so we wanted to get moving on their passports as soon as possible. Unfortunately, since the girls were too short to sit in the chair, they had to stand on it to get an adequate picture. I don't know what I was thinking, not taking them in the stroller. I just let them walk in because I thought we would simply take the picture and soon be done. It took the woman a long time to make sure she got a clear picture of each of the girls. Plus, getting a 20 month-old who is hungry and antsy to stand still is no easy feat! After many attempts, the nice woman asked if she could give them a sucker. I said, "For this, sure!" We managed to get both of their pictures taken but since we had to wait for the prints, the girls were allowed to have their suckers. Well, if you've ever been inside a AAA office, each employee usually has their own cubicle space. With suckers in their mouth, sticky fingers and drool everywhere, the girls proceeded to visit each person in their cubicle. They even touched the personal things they had on their walls! Ay-yay-yay! All I have to say is it's good thing they're cute! A couple of other things I learned that day... candy does really spoil your lunch and oxy-clean works wonders! Thank God that passports are good for 10 years!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -