Walk for Life

27 October 2007

What better reason!

Arrived and checked-in.

Coming around the first lap.

Morgan greets us at a check-point.

The best seats.

Family photo after the walk.

Daddy and Grace check out the festivities.

Faith and froggy roam around.

Grace sets out to explore.

Faith says, "Gimme five!"

Games galore.

Fun for the kiddies.

It was the perfect morning to get out, walk and celebrate LIFE!
Thank you to all those that sponsored me in the 2nd Annual Valley Walk for Life. Your support and encouragement were greatly appreciated! For obvious reasons, this is a cause that's near and dear to my heart. I will forever be thankful to our girls' birth mother for choosing life for them. What a difficult, courageous, and selfless choice for a young woman to make. Participating in this walk was my very small way of helping other young women in my community make that same choice for their unborn children. With your help, I was able to raise over $600 for the Crisis Pregnancy Center. The money will go towards expanding the services of the CPC, as well as helping new mothers with baby gear, parenting classes, and spiritual support.
The girls and I walked together while Morgan volunteered by handing out water and cheering us on. There were lots of fun games and activities afterwards. What a great morning!
2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -