Happy Anniversary!

14 October 2007

Still havin' fun.

Relaxing at the spa.

View from our balcony.

Another view.

Lobby at night.

Love birds.

Waiting for the boat to take us to dinner.

Boat ride.

Celebrating each other.

Happy 6th wedding anniversary to my beloved! Although our days of tropical island-hopping adventures have been put on hold for a little while, we were nevertheless very fortunate to be able to get away to celebrate our special day. My mom and dad came out to stay with the girls while we treated ourselves to an overnight stay at a nearby resort and spa. We enjoyed a relaxing afternoon with massages, followed by a fun evening of delicious food and quality time together. In the midst of a busy couple of months, this was a much needed and welcomed respite. There is no other person that I would rather spend time with or share life's journey with than my husband. I am grateful that God put us together. Having Morgan as my partner in parenting has made me even more thankful for him. He is not only a devoted and incredible husband, he is also that way as a father. It has been my privilege to be his wife. At times, because I've known him for so long, it does feel like we've been married for more than six years... in a good way. I thank God for him daily and pray for many more years of celebrating ahead of us.
Thank you for sharing your life with me. Your unconditional love, support, friendship, integrity, compassion, strength, commitment and humor have nurtured my heart and soul. You are and will always be, deeply loved.

Anonymous said...

Dear Catherine,

So nice to keep up with you and your family on the blog.
Happy Anniversary to you and Morgan and also HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHERINE!! (October 15th)
May God continue to bless you and your sweet family with His love and grace!

love, ann johnson

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -