Rompers rule!

02 July 2007

Faith & Grace with their froggies.

Playing follow the leader.

Grace thinks mommy's funny.

Faith shows off Pickles, her froggy.

Grace says, "These are my knees!"

Grace playing with finger puppets.

"Polly want a cracker?"

Us girls hung out together Sunday afternoon while daddy went golfing with his buddies. It was the perfect time to kick back in these comfy rompers. I found these on the sale rack at Target this week and couldn't pass them up. They were just too cute! I wonder if they come in my size? Ha! I'm afraid it wouldn't look as cute on mommy as they do on the girls. :) Although we missed daddy, we were happy that he got to spend the afternoon golfing.

Anonymous said...

Catherine,
The girls are just so cute!! I laugh at their smiles and giggles each time I look at the picture updates. I continue to thank God for His blessings of these two precious girls which bring such obvious happiness, joy and love to your family!
Happy 4th of July to you all as we celebrate the freedom we have in our wonderful country as well as our wonderful freedom through Christ Jesus!
Much love, ann j

Anila said...

The twins are so full of life and enjoyment!
I is so nice to watch them grow ..so fast.

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -