A new look

09 July 2007

OK, so I'm playing around with a new layout for the blog this morning. It's sort of like re-decorating! Aside from the obvious differences, I sorta liked this one because the pictures seem to "pop" more because of the background color ( it was white before). Let me know what you think!
Unknown said...

I like it very much!

Anila said...

The pictures are indeed getting more attention , but I would suggest another , lighter colour for the text....white or yellow for instance...

Desert Life said...

Great look Catherine! I have a Korean music cd that Hanull made for the girls. I just came across it the piles of "stuff!"

Desert Life said...

Love it! I'm working on a page today!

Anila said...

This is a very nice choice for the letters , very subtile!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -