Fun with grandparents

03 June 2007

Grandpa and Gracie.

Grandma gives Grace some fruit.

"Grandma and grandpa have these neat blocks at their house."

Grandpa and Faith playing with blocks.

Grandma having some fun with the girls.

Grandma and Grace.

"Grandpa is so funny!"

Grandpa with his two little angels.

Grandpa giving Faith her swim lesson.

Grace laughing hysterically with Grandma.

Daddy teaching Faith how to kick.

We had to get another boat :)

Faith tries on Grandpa's cap.

Grace tries it on, too.

The girls had fun this weekend with both sets of grandparents. My parents came to visit on Saturday and we had a nice time hanging out by the pool. We then went to Morgan's parents' for a delicious home cooked Sunday dinner. Faith and Grace are very blessed to have both sets of grandparents who love them very much. I grew up only really knowing my grandmothers. Both of my grandfathers passed away before I was born. My maternal grandmother and I were very close and she passed away when I was 8 years old. Shortly after, my paternal grandmother came to live with us from Korea (the one you see in the pictures). She is now 94 years old and still going strong! Thanks for a fun weekend, Grannies!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -