Grace and Faith's first haircut

26 June 2007

Grace goes first.

Grace being very brave (w/bunny in hand).

Faith's turn.

All trimmed up.

Grace's new do.

Faith's new do.

Grace and Faith went to the beauty shop today to have their first haircut! Actually, they just got their bangs trimmed. Grace's mohawk was growing out to a point in the front and Faith had some whispy ends on her bangs. Off we went! They sat on my lap while daddy snapped some pictures. They were both curious and quiet and weren't quite sure what this new experience was all about. They both did great and it took no time at all! Yes, for as little as they got trimmed, I could have probably done it myself but Lord knows how many times I've botched my own bangs! It was worth the $5!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -