Doing Lunch

04 May 2007

Last night, I got to spend some quality time with my husband and today, I got to go out to lunch with my dear friend, Emily. I'd say I'm having a good week! Morgan insisted that he'd be fine alone with the girls so after making everyone's lunch this morning, I left the house with confidence! This was my first time doing something fun on my own since the girls arrived and I must admit, it was wonderful to just hang out with my girlfriend. Emily is always fun and easy to be with so it's not hard to have a good time. We took advantage of the sunny day with a nice breeze and enjoyed our delicious lunch on the patio. I look forward to doing lunch again next month! Thanks, Em for taking time out of your busy day!

Morgan said the girls did great, ate their lunch and had no problems. I am very blessed to have such a sweet hubby! I missed the girls though and it was wonderful to get hugs from them when I came home. :)
2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -