A little while longer...

05 January 2007

Well, we found out this morning that the girls are not ready to travel yet.
There are no real hang-ups other than the fact that Korea usually doesn't do a whole lot the first two weeks of the new year. Our agency told us that we should expect the call by the end of the month. Even though I'm disappointed, I do feel better now that I can prepare myself to wait a little while longer. We have some family visiting us this weekend (which will make the waiting easier) and I do have to admit, I could be shopping for more window coverings while I have the time (sigh....).

I am reminded of Isaiah 40:31...
"They that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary; and they shall walk and not faint."
2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -