Cousins

20 December 2006

My cousin Connie and her husband Kevin have three little girls all under the age of two! Two of the girls are twins just like ours! Ella and Emily were born prematurely and spent many, many weeks in the hospital before coming home. They have been home now for almost two months and we are so happy that they're doing well. Here, you see them pictured with their big sister, Emma.

Twins do not run in our family but they do however, run in Kevin's. Morgan also has a cousin in Nebraska who recently had twins. It'll be so nice when all of the cousins can meet for the first time! Unfortunately, my cousin lives in Northern California so we don't get to see each other very often. Nonetheless, it's nice to have lots of cousins! I grew up with Connie and her two sisters. It always seemed so much fun to have a sister (sorry bro)! Our girls will all be the same age, within a year of each other, just like me and Connie.

The funny thing is... When I last saw my cousin Connie at Emma's 1 year birthday party (earlier this year), she was pregnant with the twins and rubbed on me. She said..."Here, now you're going to have twins!" This was many months before we knew we were getting our girls. Thanks, Con! You had the magic touch!
2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -