My Own Child

21 November 2006


My Own Child

I did not plant you, true.
But when the season is done,
When the prayers for sun
And for rain are counted,
When the pain of weeding
And the pride of watching are through,
I will hold you high
A shining sheaf
Above the thousand,
Seeds grown wild
Not my planting,
But by Heaven my harvest
My own child.

-Author Unknown
Anonymous said...

Hi Catherine! I just read your blog back to last August and feel like I have spent an hour with you! What a wonderful record of your journey and life recently. I love the photos...are they taken by you? And of course, the girls are DARLING! God is SO good! We are very happy for you and Morgan. How smart of you to locate near Grandparents! But you are missed in WLA. God Bless you both and the girls! xo, sharon trupiano

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -