Happy Anniversary

14 October 2006

Well, it's been five beautiful years with my beloved. I have known Morgan now for 12 years and life just keeps getting better and better. He brings so many qualities that I don't have (or need to work on) to our marriage. He is gentle, kind, patient, generous, and full of love and support. He is the best partner and team player I could have ever hoped for and I'm so thankful that God has put us together.

I can't wait to see him with his two little girls. He will undoubtedly make the best father. He has been carrying around their picture and showing off his two beautiful babies to anyone who will take a moment to look. He is giddy, joyful, and lights up anytime he talks about them. They will for sure be daddy's little girls. Each day is a gift with Morgan and I look forward to many more years together as our story unfolds.

Cave tubing in Belize a few years ago for our anniversary.
We hiked through the jungle, then tubed through several caves and came out to this spot called the "honeymoon spot." The picture does not do it justice but it was breathtakingly beautiful and serene.
2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -