Mother's Day Weekend

13 May 2021

So very true! 
I've learned the most about love through motherhood. 


The weekend started off great because we got to squeeze in a date night. 


Still, my favorite person. 💘
You better believe we are taking full advantage of this time when we have two teenage babysitters in the house. 😁 


We checked out Verf's for dinner. 
Then we went shopping at WalMart. 😆
  

On Sunday, church was wonderful and I loved that they played my favorite worship song. #goodnessofgod
It always brings me to tears because God has been so so good to me! 😭 


Our church always has these fun and cute photo props for special occasions. I had no idea what signs my kids held up (there were several to choose from) until I looked at the picture much later. 
Aww, I have the best KIDS ever!

  
Later that afternoon, we went out to dinner in Highland Village. 


I loved sitting outside in the sunshine. 


Home of the brave!


The kids made me the sweetest cards 😭 and got me this beautiful prayer journal. 
It was exactly how I wanted to spend the day with my family. 

I couldn't help but think of 4 other moms on this day. Of course, my own mom, my mother-in-law, and both my kids' birth moms. I carry a piece of all of them in my heart. I don't take it for granted that a lot of pain and hard stuff happened for me to become a mom. My 3 kids are the best thing that's ever happened to me and being their mom is one of my greatest privileges. I don't get it all right most days but I am still so grateful God chose me.

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -