New Car

20 May 2020

Morgan surprised me last Friday when he came home with this. 
I thought we were just test driving it but no, he's full of surprises I tell ya! 


A new Hyundai Palisade.


I still remember the day I got the minivan. I wasn't sure how I felt about it back then but 12 years later and I can honestly say it's been my favorite car I've ever owned.


Maybe it's because all my babies grew up in that car. 

We've put a lot of miles and a lot more memories than I can count in that van. 

It's been really good to us but now it's time for a new season of life. 

I'm back to driving an SUV and I'm quite happy about that!

Now, if I could just learn to operate all the smart functions on the new car. 😜


   Thankful for a new ride, a sweet hubby, and a new season of memories to come! 


2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -