Vitamin Sea

12 January 2020

We started off the first weekend of 2020 with a good dose of Vitamin SEA.


We played Spike Ball on the sand. 


Tried digging our way to China. 


Posed like a rock band. 😁


And dipped our toes in the ocean. 





"Mom, let's make a sad face." 


Not possible at the beach, buddy. 😊


So. Cal winters never felt so good. 


It was like a lovely dream and I didn't want it to end. 💖





Our happy place. 🌊✨


We stayed one night at the Embassy Suites in La Jolla where we enjoyed complimentary snacks before walking to dinner.


The girls found their dream store. #givethemallthebooks


And I found this little treasure in the shell. 😊


If only he could have just one. 😋


The lobby of the hotel was still decorated for Christmas. 
In this display, we thought they needed a little Faith & Grace. 😍😍


The next day we explored at Solana Beach and it was another gorgeous day. 


Warm cuddles with my man. 


The girls were happily beach combing while Zach rode his bike everywhere.  


And I got to sit by the ocean and finish the first book of 2020. #sogood #poignant #profound 

I admit I overdid it this holiday season. On top of all of my regular commitments with the kids, adding all of the fun holiday festivities threw me for a loop. My body is not the same as it was before menopause and hyperthyroidism. I can't keep taking stress and bouncing back as quickly as I once did. I learned a valuable lesson and Lord willing, I will make wiser choices going forward. 

That's why I wanted to start the new year off right. 
To begin with what is refreshing and restoring to my soul.
For me, being at the beach just naturally does that.

It was a short little trip but I'm so grateful for it.

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -