Snow Much Fun!

07 January 2020

Just before the new year, we headed up to Idyllwild for a day of playing in the snow. 


 Zach tried out the skis on his bike. 


 It was a picturesque winter wonderland. 


 The girls were having a blast.


 Love these little ladies. 💕


Shredding on her sled. 


 Tubing with daddy.


 Family fun time. 


 Making Snow Angels. 


He enjoyed the cold white stuff. 








Grace is always looking for a tree she can climb.


 Do you want to build a snowman?⛄🎜


Such a fun day in the snow! 

 We are warm weather people so it felt like we were wearing EVERY PIECE of clothing we owned for the day but it was totally worth it!! ⛄❆

Missing from these pictures is when I sled down a hill and totally wiped out into a bush. 
I landed upside down and nearly broke my neck! 

Thankfully, I survived (and Morgan got it all on video). 😂 

This wraps up the last post from 2019 so I'm finally caught up. 

Happy New Year!
2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -