Chapter 50

18 October 2020

I admit, it's hard to believe I turned 50 last week 😲 but I love the perspective of it being just another chapter in my story.  


My sweet girls surprised me while I was out by baking these homemade GF/DF treats. 
 

I have the sweetest kids! I enjoyed a quiet evening at home surrounded by my favorite people. 


Then over the weekend, I got celebrate with lunch, catching up with my dear girlfriends, Hailey & Karen. 

A perfect way to celebrate turning 50!
 
The Lord has been so good and faithful to me and I am one blessed woman!

This verse has been hanging in my closet for years and although I may not always feel this way, this is my prayer for my 50's. If I'm being honest, my 40's were tough, especially the last 5 years. Lots of trials and loss, peaks and valleys. But isn't that what life is? We take our place in humanity as we navigate through the joys and pains of this world. One thing is for sure, it makes us long for another world, a Savior. 
Whatever life brings, I know God will be faithful to see me through. Instead of being fearful, I want to live bravely and confidently because I know Who I belong to, Who my hope comes from, and where I am going.

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -